Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Discovery Of Visa Journey Website



After I got my NOA2 in the Post office, an online friend gave me a web site forum where I can able to get a lot of information about the Visa Journey. And the very first thing I did search is the Flowchart.

I do admit that at the middle of this Noa1-Noa2 I am really confused about the process, but thank God and thanks to these people online who help geek people like me to know more about this Journey.

Because I’ve been married for less than 2 years my husband’s Visa is categories as CR-1. Meaning he would get the 2 years green card and renewed before it expired. Sounds pretty good to me, as long as I can have him beside me.

While waiting for the Next Step In Line check out this NVC-Flowchart for CR1/IR1 Visa Applicants.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007