Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where the Journey Starts

April 2005. I was in Guam, USA (Green Card holder) and my soon to be fiancée work in the Philippines. We were a childhood friend and we got along very well.

May 2005. We both got a one week vacation to be with each other. I know one week is just a short time, but we treasure each day and decided to get engaged.

December 2005. Got a church wedding and stay in Cebu, Philippines for the honeymoon. It was a 3 weeks full of happiness like a never ending fairy tale story. But as we all know, this is only the start of our journey.

January 2006. I went back to Guam and he went back to his work.

January – April 2006. This are the loneliest months of our lives. Thank God for the patience and for the love. We still stick together after a lot of fights. We just miss each other so much.

May 2006 – Went back home for another one week vacation to see my beloved husband. We really do miss each other. And treasure the whole week being with each others arms.

July 2006. I started to go online and search about filing my N-400 Naturalization. Gather all the information and documents I need for the processing.



0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007