Saturday, February 16, 2008

Naturalization Journey

August 2006. Filed my Application for Naturalization N-400 at Nebraska Service Center.

Attached Files are:

  1. N-400 Naturalization Form
  2. Copy of my Green Card Back to back
  3. Copy of My Birth Certificate
  4. Copy of Marriage Certificate (for my change of name)
  5. Copy of my Passport includes all the pages where the stamped inside.
  6. 2x2 Picture
  7. A money Order with the amount of $400.

NOTE: This was back in 2007, Starting July 2007 there’s an Increase of fee.

Download N-400 Application

Download N-400 Instruction

$595 plus a biometrics fee of $80; the fee total is $675. Applicants 75 years of age or older are not charged a biometric fee; their fee total is $595. No fee is required for military applicants filing under Section 328 and 329 of the INA.

If in the process of your Naturalization you made a change of Address

Download AR-11 (change of Address Form)

And mailed it to: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Change of Address

P.O. BOX 7134

London, KY 40742-7132

September 2006. Got a letter from USCIS informing about my Finger Printing Appointment. And got a copy of those Question and Answer sheet that they do asked during the Interview.

October 2006. Got a letter for the schedule of my Interview and passed the oral exam. Yehey…

November 2006. Got Naturalized. I’ am now a US Citizen. Yahoooo….

If you need more information about USCIS check them online at http://www.uscis.gov

Naturalization Journey – DONE!!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007