Monday, February 18, 2008

My USCIS Journey

So it’s my turn to Petition My Husband which I truly Missed.

November 17, 2006. Sent my I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Form at California Service Center.

Files attached are:

a. Complete Fill-out form I-130

b. A copy of My Naturalization Certification

c. A copy of My Passport

d. A copy of My Husband Authenticate Birth Certificate

e. A copy of our Marriage Certificate

f. A Complete and Signed G-325A (Biographic Information) of me (the Petitioner)

g. A Complete and Signed G-325A (Biographic Information) of My Husband with his Original Signature

h. A Filing fee of $355.00 Money Order

i. A 2x2 (passport) size picture of my Husband not more than 6 months

Note: At the time that I filed my Form I-130, I wasn’t required yet to submit evidence of the Boni fade Marriage.

Download I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

Download I-130 Petition for Alien Relative INSTRUCTION

Download G-325A

Filing Fee is $355

More Information about Petitioning a Relative; Check out Visa Journey Forum


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007