Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Notice of Action 1

December 17, 2006. I haven’t received any Notice or Receipt Yet. But according to USCIS Website you can only inquire about your petition after a month of filing.

I called the 1-800-375-5283 number and put on hold for about an hour, and finally got a chance to talk to a lived person, who helps me about my situation. He asked me a lot of information and let me know what’s wrong.

My Noticed of Action 1 (Notice of Receipt) was accidentally mailed to my Home Address instead of my Mailing address. Damn. I could have that NOA1 2 weeks ago… hmmmpp…

Anyways, he changed my address and re-send another copy of My Noa1. Suddenly I felt relieved. At least I know someone is doing their job.

December 27, 2006. At last I finally got My NOA1 in the mail.

It was says in the Notice that I can Check my Status Online just register at USCIS website here.

Just used the Case # that was in your NOA1, and you can able to received your status on your email electronically.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007